Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paris Hilton

First half of the day was driving around looking for Benita...no luck - but came across some great rocks to add to my collection. Half time was spent making a visit to my friend Ara...he had just returned from Odessa. His blog... http://theoasisofmysoul.com/ We hung out for about an hour and got to know one another. His place is about 5 miles north of mine.

Came back home and FINALLY cleared my garbage pile I started when I got here....I have a few other things of vital importance to attend to before my one year anniversary out here. Been keeping an eye on the weather and made the decision to stay at the Antelope Lodge tomorrow night as we have a 30% chance of rain that might get me stuck out here and preempt my departure to Houston. Good new is, I have a Game Warden staying at my place while away - just in time for the beginning of hunting season.

No comments: