Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mama Crow

With advance warning of another round of crappy weather - I got in gear and welded up another 136' of purlin. Rain due here late,late tonight and into tomorrow afternoon. Late afternoon was all about packing up for a rain event. We shall see if Agua Fria remains agua nada over the next 24 hours.

Had another nice surprise today - this time in my real mail / not email. My newest BFF (Mama Crow) sent me a little box. Inside was a jar of unrefined honey - collected and blended from 6 different bee keepers around Texas. Also included were 2 bars of her hand milled soap. Two days in a row now - how sweet is that? Wish I could end every day with that line. 55,76,30,0

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was sooooooo worried about that jar of honey not making it in one piece ... whew.

If you like honey at all, John, then you are going to love mine.

Have a blessed "rest of your week" and I wish you well.

Namaste.

Allen Hare said...

Man, that large metal sculpture you're working on looks better every day. When It's done are you gonna miss working on it? I bet you'll be too busy with another project by then!
Free stuff in the mail is always nice. Today's present looks especially nice. Looks like Mama Crow does quality work.

neil said...

TFL-TimeLapse-20100127

Caboose said...

John, I like the TFL time lapse that Neil has done. Great gift that Mama Crow gave you also. Now need some Beer Bread to go with that Honey. Mum Good!

mike said...

Boy John was a busy boy, watching that time lapse