Sunday, May 9, 2010

resurrection sunday...











1. Fed the cow, watered the cow, sprayed the cow for flies.
2. Spotted a baby Sun Spider (creepy but harmless when they grow up)
3. Maria came out to study my Terlingua Creek Cat's Eye plants, brought Mother's Day flowers for Benita to eat.
4. Cleaned up trash that had blown around the last couple of days.
5. Watered the batteries by the temporarily closed wind farm.
6. Tweaked Pepino
7. Added 3 spare solar panels to the array by the house due to a partly cloudy day.
8. Called my mother
9. Cooked dinner in the small solar oven - Cornish Game Hen and cauliflower.
10. Logged my weather data for the day. 86,103,58, .02", B

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benita is blissed!

Nikki said...

What a perfect day.

linda said...

I am amezed the things your solar oven can cook!
Enjoy your day.

czardastx said...

Nice resurrection plant. I have one in my office, but it's several years old and I think has used up all of it resurrections. I should get another. People were really amazed that the dead looking plant would come back pretty and green after watering it.

Great pics, keep us updated on the progress of Pepino II.

Anonymous said...

I Believe You Have Broken Free From The Matrix, an insperation!

Unknown said...

Neil, whadaya mean John has made it to Google maps?

John, interesting, informative post. I know I'm selfish, you're very busy, but I love it when you treat us to the longer posts. And your photos are just great.

I suppose .02 of rain just soaks into the ground, no runoff. Bummer

John Wells said...

Neil means the early days of the Field Lab can be seen on GoogleEarth now. To find me, copy and paste this line into the search bar...
29 32'53.09"N, 103 35'10.77"W

neil said...

or click on the link...
TFL on Google Maps